Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4

themedic

OHIO
Should be able to make it out tomorrow evening for the first time. Think I'll take the recurve and try to get a look at the buck that looks like Denali or maybe the 5 year old 8 pt. that lives on my farm. My best farm isn't favorable for these east winds.....probably a good thing anyways.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got us on the board with 5 youth bonus points. Good luck Corey. Not sure when I will make it out to hunt for myself. At this point, Garrett is wanting to shoot every deer in front of him now. Or squirrel. Might be trouble making it out solo in the future. lol

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Well made my first sit this evening. Not a skunk, but about as close as you can get to one. Saw a solo deer about 5-600 yds across the field. Still felt good to get out. Should be able to get some stand time in tomorrow evening and Saturday morning if its not horrible out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great to hear it Steve. Seems like last year you weren't able to hunt much. Good luck buddy!

I have what I believe to be a 5-6yr old buck in my sights. I have a strong feeling I could slide into an early morning set on a north or NW wind and kill him. Sadly, I am not sure when I will be able to hunt. Maybe Monday morning if the winds are right I will make an attempt. It is 1am already. I have billing to do in the morning I have been trying to finish for 2 days. Then I am off to a show until Sunday afternoon. Monday morning reward for the 12-15hr days I have been putting in might be just what the doctor ordered.

themedic

OHIO
Great job getting us on the board Phill. I got skunked last night hunting my parents farm.....not suprised that place has a low deer density.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Steve's phone must be dead. 3hrs? You Tease us, Ignore texts, Leave US hanging!!!! Hope it is a good one Steve. Little freezer meat is never bad either though.