Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TEAM 6 - The Fuggin' Garys

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Have nothing patterned other then doe and fawn.... Been staying outta the woods and watching from the cab of the truck... Going to stay with this until rut starts kicking in....

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Pulled a card toady... 00001131%20-%20Copy.jpg00001129%20-%20Copy.jpg00000435%20-%20Copy.jpg00001286.jpg00001621.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, saw that in the previous picture was wondering if it was a growth or a glitch in the picture.... Wonder what kind of tumor that is?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's about time to start piling on the points fellas! I'd like to get a doe in the freezer before the rut rolls around. Hope you guys are doing well out there!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Would have loved have been out tonight. But i still want to shoot my new bow some more... i need to work om my grip and release with this one i keep seeing the arrow kick of the rest.. practice makes perfect i guess

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Get it done man! I'll be out the next 4 days. Have to work Monday, then I'm clear through the 13th. No excuses not to get it done!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Going to hunt behind mom and dads house tomorrow morning... havent been there all year bit dad said he has been seeing deer out the window at different times of the day. Im not sure on where i want to sit though. The red is dads farm that i can hunt the woods off to the left i am not allowed to hunt but they have no problem with tracking/retrieving. The second pic is another woods just to the north of dads that i can hunt. The spots in the red i have marked are acorns on the top(north) and bedding on the bottom(south). All the crops are off around there so everything should be in the woods at this point. The last poc is how it all ties together. The red dot is where i think i want to sit. Ideas???

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
can someone kill a booner already, my self confidence is riding on the this contest!

So far nothing but little ones, apparently the older ones are on too me...

Nathan, I’d get as close too that bedding area (without spooking anything) as you can... Where are they coming out into the yard at? I’m assuming close too heir bedding area?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welp, bring on gun season since apparently I can’t seem to seal the deal with the bow this year lol.... Been a different kind of year to say the least... Good luck everyone heading out...