Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Checking in, Jake Cspot and Chad we should be a formable team for sure...

Chad and I have a day or two we’re actually hunting together with another friend as well...

Hope y’all have a great season regardless of the contest....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sasquatch checking in

I'll be hunting Stark, Tuscarawas, paint creek (whatever county that is) and columbiana (land of giants). I'd say our team is looking pretty damn good! Looking forward to hunting with J and Dickie this year and seeing some new ground in a few different counties. Good luck, fellas and shoot straight 🦃🦃🦃

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Checking in. I won't be able to make it out until the first Friday of season. But we've been seeing alot of birds in our spots this year, so I'm hopeful!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Checking in. I won't be able to make it out until the first Friday of season. But we've been seeing alot of birds in our spots this year, so I'm hopeful!

Good luck buddy... You heading out with Zach again?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh yeah, I plan on getting Morgan on a bird and try to double up with zach again.

Sounds like a good plan, just get a bigger one then Zach though... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Good luck with Morgan on her bird as well...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Chad.... Just remember it is illegal to run down a turkey in an open field...

Checking in. With kids activities this year I should have some time to hunt by myself. It is looking like this weekend my son will be hunting with me. Probably going to hunt PA on Saturday and then Ohio on Sunday. Been hearing birds at both places.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Had a hot bird this morning coming on a string. He gobbled at least 2-3 times per minute. Got hung up on a fence row and wouldn't commit.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Had a hot bird this morning coming on a string. He gobbled at least 2-3 times per minute. Got hung up on a fence row and wouldn't commit.

Not as bad as my buddy Ron blowing feathers off one with the bow at 5 yards [emoji23]