Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 8

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Yeah . Its funny how that works. . I wasn't really planning on shooting on last night . After my buddy killed his I figured why not . We were in a doe rich spot . Saw a bunch .

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
My spot for the evening.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413410698392.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413410698392.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 244

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
No , its definitely picking up . I passed up a ok 9 pt and 10 pt last evening. Should of hunted today but figured I'd get some family time in before it gets reelz

PSE13

Shelby
Thanks! Congrats on the kill! Dad missed a doe tonight and hit the other and no man's land. I didn't get a shot because they were already spooked.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
had a good hunt last night seen 2 bucks at last light both being 115 inches or so, they didnt have a care in the world that i grunted at them they just fed out into the beans never checked the ground scrapes or anything.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Cool beans . I haven't deer hunted since last Fri . Passed up 3 , one was a decent9 . I'm gonna hunt tonight Fri night , then pretty much every morning and evening the 1-9 . Hopefully something worthwhile appears

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Had a good day yesterday until I got to my afternoon. Set and ran a 160 inch 10 point off of my stand he was within ten yards of it too I was sick about it. Seen good activity and I'm gonna hit it hard all week.