Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 - Four Dudes with a Willy

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here is idea #1. I'll post up a few more and we can decide what style of shirt, size and color we want. Keep in mind that because we are not ordering very many shirts (5) and this is purely custom, these shirts will not be cheap. We'll be in the $20-30 range delivered. I'm alright with that, so hopefully that doesn't bother you fellers.

teej89

NE PA
Hmmm good question... I'm kinda leaning towards LS. I'll wear it as a layer when hunting and hopefully get a trophy shot while wearing it lol!

It's be pretty sweet if we could get some kind of writing going down the sleeve.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm down for the LS as well. I have an idea for a badass shirt if I can find the right picture. May not happen, but it looks good in my head!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm anxious to see what types of google searches hit this thread for your team name... you guys may get some interesting comments :smiley_clap:

RDM

western OH
I like the orange shirt logo but maybe long sleeve. like teej said be kinda cool to get harvest pics with the shirt on. we may have to trademark the shirt and name lol. sounds cooler than "get er done"

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can do that one on orange TOO. I won't be ordering it from those people though cause they want $36 a shirt! I'll get with the folks who do our shirts and see if they can duplicate whatever we pick...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Love your team name y'all agreed on! Love the orange or green tees as well! I'd recommend having your team members names listed on it somewhere though. That's make it more memorable I'd think.