Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Got my buck tonight! I'll get him measured and entered in the contest thread when I get the cape back from the processor. Good luck to everyone else!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
We're in 2nd place.

I saw that!

I think Woody still has a deer to check in too and that'll bump us up to first BUT there are other teams with bucks that have not been checked in yet. We're doing well and have a chance at winning but it's still early.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I still have my buck tag and im hoping for a little luck in the late season with the ML. Possibly get out a couple of times if the camera shows some good bucks returning to the farms I hunt. Problem is that the gunners pushed a lot of what I hunt with a bow several times. There is still hope, but time is a ticking for me....

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I still have my buck tag and im hoping for a little luck in the late season with the ML. Possibly get out a couple of times if the camera shows some good bucks returning to the farms I hunt. Problem is that the gunners pushed a lot of what I hunt with a bow several times. There is still hope, but time is a ticking for me....
I cant help you wouldn't shoot any of those 100 inch studs I pushed by you all week. Talk about a freaking parade of immature bucks

Big H

Medina
Sorry guys. While I saw numerous bucks this year in bow range, I didn't see one I wanted to put my tag on. And actually was not seeing enough mature does to make me want to shoot one either. I passed up a young buck the last night too. I have youth points for my daughter, but I don't think it will help.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
Sorry guys I looked and looked and I couldn't find my tag.. In KY they don't have physical tags to put on the deer like ohio, it just gets called in and we get a confirmation number and I don't have a clue as to where it's at..