Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Anyone think of a name for our team yet? How's TEAM 9 sound? Lol

I still need to wash and smoke our clothes and buy our deer tags. I'm gonna change batteries and swap a few cards this week as well! Gonna freshen up the mock scrape Brian made last week and mock another 2 scrapes I started last year. I'll have cameras over all three scrapes.

Is everyone else ready? I know Chris is cuz he's been huntin already! Lol
Hey Ric here are a couple.

4 guys and a cripple
4 guys and one on training wheels.
This could be your sign.
uploadfromtaptalk1442345772268.jpg
Sorry buddy,Too soon.lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I see the peanut gallery decided to stop by.....

Brian, don't you have a window that needs licking?

Bro, hope you don't choke and have a bout with buck fever when you try to steady your nerves when that spike gives you that perfect shot opportunity!

Kaiser878

ohio
This deer will be bedded 100 yards to the south of me. I'm not taking a chance of boogering him with the wrong wind. Smoke works. But it doesn't work 100% of the time. I can't take that chance.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This deer will be bedded 100 yards to the south of me. I'm not taking a chance of boogering him with the wrong wind. Smoke works. But it doesn't work 100% of the time. I can't take that chance.

I am with Zach. I smoke the crap out of my stuff, but I still play the wind first. Smoke is for the deer which come in a direction you weren't expecting. Sort of a back up plan. I am not going to teach my son "use smoke, don't play the wind." I am going to teach my son "Play the wind, and if you get caught by surprise. . . trust the smoke."

Kaiser878

ohio
That's the point i was trying to get across. Thanks for elaborating Phil. Ha intentionally hunting a 100% wrong wind when u know a deer is there is insane.... it's more than insane.... it's suicide
Ha

Last edited: