Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Checking in here TOO! I'll be hunting Sandusky, Seneca, Carroll, Ottawa, and maybe Morgan/Perry County this fall. Looking forward to it!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome Jimbo! Where in Morgan? That's in my surroundings! Lol
Not sure I'll make it down there this year or not, but I've always hunted the wildcat hollow/Burr oak area, as well as some of Wolf Creek. Beautiful country down there!

rsmith

Checking in. I’ll be hunting Geauga county and maybe Ashtabula county depending. Good luck to all this year.

epe

Lancaster
Just added to the team and checking in. I hunt mostly Washington and Noble county. Going out tomorrow, put up a blind and check stands. Probably won't go out for a couple weeks.

rsmith

Anyone going out tomorrow? I won't be but if anyone is good luck.

I didn’t go out this morning. First morning I got time to sleep in for about 3 weeks now. Had the best night sleep I’ve had in awhile, was well worth it haha. I’ll be out tomorrow morning

bonecollecter

Tuscarawas Co
Well got out last night for the fist time this year and it was a disaster. I took both my kids with me hoping to get my daughter a shot at a deer. As we are sitting there a few does came out into the field and started our way. About that time i hear a cracking sound. I realized it was the bow limb cracking and it snapped. Brand new parker challenger youth bow. So the kids were upset because we had deer coming and then the bow broke. No one was injured but very disappointing to say the least.

rsmith

Wow that’s terrible to hear. I’m glad everyone is okay especially with the limb breaking but still that’s not a way you want a hunt to go by any means.

epe

Lancaster
Sorry to hear about the bow. Pulled cards, and think I have pics of the son of my big 8 point. In a couple years he will be a monster. IMG_1451.jpg

epe

Lancaster
I am heading home Friday night to hunt for a little over a week. No card pulls this week as dad is out of state.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've hunted hard the last three days in a row. I've seen a bunch of deer and passed up quite a few shot opportunities. I'm just waiting on a nice buck. Unfortunately all I've seen so far are basket racks and forkhorns. Tomorrow is a new day!