Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team MacDaddy

Isaacorps

Columbus
That was my initial reaction. Fuckin amateur hour up in here. Oh well, that’s how it goes in the urban programs. Anybody who can pass a background check is good to go. It’s almost comical, really. I’m used to this sort of dumbassery so I shall adapt and take advantage of his little trap lol. He’s literally putting it out one ice cream bucket at a time 😂
10D3ED69-B731-44E0-8484-9AA7550E4F84.jpeg

Reactions: OO2

nis1

That was my initial reaction. Fuckin amateur hour up in here. Oh well, that’s how it goes in the urban programs. Anybody who can pass a background check is good to go. It’s almost comical, really. I’m used to this sort of dumbassery so I shall adapt and take advantage of his little trap lol. He’s literally putting it out one ice cream bucket at a time [emoji23]View attachment 66782

No kidding. I bet he kills slobs with that bucket trick. You know what they say about those big city deer, it’s like takin candy from a baby! Haha

Isaacorps

Columbus
No kidding. I bet he kills slobs with that bucket trick. You know what they say about those big city deer, it’s like takin candy from a baby! Haha
Yeah, that’s why you see me rackin up piles of booners lmao 😂 he’s probably thinking “ I got something they ain’t never seen”

nis1

Hope everyone’s rut is going well! I had scheduled off the 7-14 to hit the woods hard with my wife and try to get her a respectable buck. Well, she filled her tag the first day of rutcation on her biggest buck to date and back to work we went. We Scheduled a trip to PA for rifle season with the days we didn’t end up taking off so that should be an interesting experience. Here’s her buck, I’ll do a write up on it for my November story so keep an eye out if you’re interested in the details!
IMG_4784.jpg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hope everyone’s rut is going well! I had scheduled off the 7-14 to hit the woods hard with my wife and try to get her a respectable buck. Well, she filled her tag the first day of rutcation on her biggest buck to date and back to work we went. We Scheduled a trip to PA for rifle season with the days we didn’t end up taking off so that should be an interesting experience. Here’s her buck, I’ll do a write up on it for my November story so keep an eye out if you’re interested in the details!View attachment 67935
Congrats to you and your wife! Good luck in PA.