Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

teenbowhunter's trail cam pics 2014-2015

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Here's some pics the LOs son sent my dad. He doesn't hunt but his son does(LOs grandson). I hung up a cam near this one on a big scrape so hoping for some good pics!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415673979.725753.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415673987.961445.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415673996.245457.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415674166.854160.jpg

Last edited:

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Thanks man, I'm really hoping to get some better pics of the one with the whited out antlers, can't really tell what's going on there. This property gets a lot of pressure but I've found a few good spots that get looked over

epe

Lancaster
Those are some Studs! They must be hunting wrong then. My places that get pressure have all young deer, not old enough to look like that..Good luck!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Some true beasts running around there. Good luck. That last deer is a beauty. Heavy, tall, symmetrical, just a beaut.

rsmith

Haha I hung the cam after getting out of the stand lol. Really hoping I can find a spot where these boys are movin through that is actually huntable
I would say that field they're all in would be good haha. Maybe set up a blind in the brush behind them? Do you have permission to hunt that field?

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
It's actually a mowed trail through very thick brush. The cam is over some dudes corn pile and he has a stand there. My dad sat there in a ghillie suit one afternoon but didn't see anything, I just don't like huntin too close to another guys stand. The spot sucks for pretty much any wind anyways, not sure how he hunts it