Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Texas 2011

badger

*Supporting Member*
I missed the hunt this year, but have some trail cam pics to share.

I'll be starting with some Javelina, and then deer, and hogs.

Might have some oddball pics of jack rabbits, or a few wet backs.

This will take me a few weeks to weed through the cards and choose the best ones.

Stay tuned!!!!!!

badger

*Supporting Member*
Here's a few teasers. I have to work tomorrow and don't have a bunch of time tonight.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Just got off work, man what a long shift.

Anyways here's a few more while I'm awake.

I like the progression of these pics. I skipped a few but you can see from the ones I posted how these things are constantly fighting with each other. When you are hunting javies, it's not uncommon to have 10-15 in front of you and within seconds maybe only one.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice Dale! While it would be pretty amazing to get one of these with the bow, there is something about seeing this many that makes me want to pull out an M-16 in full auto on those critters! lol Even an AR15 would be nice to see how many you could nail before they scatter!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice pics Badger. Thanks for posting 'em up!

I'd definitely like to make the effort to go bowhunt those critters on e day.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Very nice Dale! While it would be pretty amazing to get one of these with the bow, there is something about seeing this many that makes me want to pull out an M-16 in full auto on those critters! lol Even an AR15 would be nice to see how many you could nail before they scatter!

Nice pics Badger. Thanks for posting 'em up!

I'd definitely like to make the effort to go bowhunt those critters on e day.

And those bitches backstraps taste good!

Huck, there will be more on the grill before you know it.

Sean and Phil, these guys were made to be chased with stick and string. There's nothing like stalking a javie and the next thing you know you are surrounded by them.

I'll have some more pics soon. There's another card that has a few hundred pics on it that is missing.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome pics, Dale. Those fuggers sure are abundant down there! What model of Wildgame Innovations camera is that?... looks like it takes some pretty good pictures.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Awesome pics, Dale. Those fuggers sure are abundant down there! What model of Wildgame Innovations camera is that?... looks like it takes some pretty good pictures.

It's a Real Tree Pro Series. My buddy said he doesn't recommend them as he gets lots of blank pics. He's running three of the Bone Collector series from Bushnell right now. He has two of them set for 15 second videos and is pretty impressed with them.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Waiting on 300 pics to load to photobucket from the lost card. I seen lots of scenery (blank) pics on this one, but a few good ones.

Hopefully I'll get a few posted before bed. Can't stay up late with tomorrows outage at work.

Buckmaster

Portage
Nice pics. By the way...Jave taste real good. Can't wait to do that again.

Next time grill some snake for Huck. It's about time to certify his man card.