Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Cigar Thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
For you Weller and cigar guys, especially @finelyshedded and @Hedgelj.

Screenshot_20220922-095027_Instagram.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Was near a local liquor store that has a quality cigar selection, so I stopped and found this, which may be a new favorite. Damn good smoke and it's box pressed, which I really prefer.

jzc-pm-1000.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll second Cigars International. Their catalog is pretty cool as they have fun with the item descriptions and always have good deals available. I have never ordered from anyone else, but also have not seen a need to. Between CI and three local options, my bases are pretty well covered.

Reactions: finelyshedded

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I'll second Cigars International. Their catalog is pretty cool as they have fun with the item descriptions and always have good deals available. I have never ordered from anyone else, but also have not seen a need to. Between CI and three local options, my bases are pretty well covered.
I've ordered from renegade due to a reddit special i saw. Some really good smokes in the package so for someone who doesn't smoke more than 20 a year i thought it was well worth it.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Alec Bradley double broadleaf
stronger than i normally smoke but lots of cocoa and leather once past the initial, uneven burn but works well with my bourbon tonight

i needed some "me time"

Reactions: finelyshedded