Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Governor and CVS conflict of interest

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just got off the phone with the AG’s office and they referred me to the Ohio IG’s office for the matter. Just got done with an email to their office. We’ll see what that brings....
Apparently the AG’s office is under the Governors control and can’t follow thru on that matter. Conflict of interest item she said.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J, thanks for taking your time to follow thru with this. I'm interested to hear what happens.

No problem Dan, I was actually on hold with the air reserve personnel center for almost 2 hours while I did it. Got down to I’m next and it dumped the call... Welcome to retirement.

Reactions: Dustinb80

angelzd28

No problem Dan, I was actually on hold with the air reserve personnel center for almost 2 hours while I did it. Got down to I’m next and it dumped the call... Welcome to retirement.

Ahh the old air reserve personnel center, Ive been on hold with them a few times already. Like you J, it was +45 minutes both times....................

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ahh the old air reserve personnel center, Ive been on hold with them a few times already. Like you J, it was +45 minutes both times....................

When I retired they suspended my account since I would no longer there. But to log on to their website you type in your old email address and password. Between me leaving and trying to log on this week the email for Youngstown changed... Unbeknownst too me, so I had to get hold of their IT folks to get it fixed...