Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ohio State Buckeyes

Jamie

Ohio
Clemson deserves their props. they played well, as good as they have looked all season as far as I could tell, and they deserve to be in the championship game. congrats to them. if they bring that intensity against Bama, they could beat them.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Clemson deserves their props. they played well, as good as they have looked all season as far as I could tell, and they deserve to be in the championship game. congrats to them. if they bring that intensity against Bama, they could beat them.
I agree because Bama's offense looked suspect at best. Their defense on the other hand looked tough as hell.. maybe the best I have seen in a long time.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I suppose it could just be me being optimistic but I believe that game was much closer than it appeared. Ohio State is a young team. They simply couldn't catch a break. Two missed field goals hurt big time! Then the fumbles, dropped passes, etc.

Ohio State was a few things going their way to being in the game. I believe Clemson played well and deserved to win. I hope they beat Alabama as well. Dabo seems like a great guy and coach. I have a lot of respect for that program.

On to 2017!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Young team, emotions got the best of them, they had a good run this season and things should get better for them in the next year or two....

Clemson came too play, they out coached and outplayed us..... Officiating looked pretty good, but at the end of the game a few players (on both sides) should of been ejected, 25 Webster needs a lot of maturing too do....

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Dabo seems like a great guy and coach. I have a lot of respect for that program.

You shouldn't. Dabo is a cheater, same as Saban. Dabo offered last years #1 high school player, Rashan Gary, $300,000 to sign. Gary's mother happens to be educated and cares about her kids future, so she attempted to turn them in. NCAA told her that they couldn't do anything since it was their word against Clemson's. But had they taken the money, then they could have had a case.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You shouldn't. Dabo is a cheater, same as Saban. Dabo offered last years #1 high school player, Rashan Gary, $300,000 to sign. Gary's mother happens to be educated and cares about her kids future, so she attempted to turn them in. NCAA told her that they couldn't do anything since it was their word against Clemson's. But had they taken the money, then they could have had a case.

I never heard that! Wow! Interesting, Ill have to dig that story up sometime. Thanks for sharing!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know its not football. But I couldn't resist. 😅

1bdbe647-57ee-48fc-bb21-44737df4175d.gif

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Haven’t watched but about 20 minutes of play in game between Witchy St and whoever beat there ass last night while pounding some piggy’s in blankets and drinking beers tells ya how much I give a shit...😂🤣😂👍🏻