Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ravine Stand...

steveOh

Dayton Area
...is no more!!! :mad: There is a house being built on the hillside right on the deer trail where the deer have traveled over the years. In fact 3 or 4 bucks that I had arrowed took their last breath on that hillside. I don't know if they will be traveling further up the ravine or not, but I did set up a observation stand at the head of the ravine. Trouble is that there is so much honeysuckle and the leaves are still on the trees that I can't see very far. We will see...Good Luck To All.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
...is no more!!! :mad: There is a house being built on the hillside right on the deer trail where the deer have traveled over the years. In fact 3 or 4 bucks that I had arrowed took their last breath on that hillside. I don't know if they will be traveling further up the ravine or not, but I did set up a observation stand at the head of the ravine. Trouble is that there is so much honeysuckle and the leaves are still on the trees that I can't see very far. We will see...Good Luck To All.
The "Progress" of man. Sucks, hate to hear that. As far as the Honeysuckle, winter is a great time of year to kill it!

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Dang that's a bummer that's been a successful spot for you for a long time .. I hope they travel a new route to where you can still find success try and stay positive im rooting for ya!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just think how big the deer will be next year, after eating all of their landscaping……. 🍋= lemonade 👍🏼

They'll still be there, just have to scout and adjust to capitalize…..

Reactions: Isaacorps