Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The rut has officially started here in SW Ohio. This is in Blue Ash area.

Lol. No it's just a general statement from an ornery old hood fireman. Lol. I listened to some guy this AM at work tell me that the rut was in "Full Swing" at his place. I asked him how it looked, he said "we got tons of little bucks sparing and chasing everything that moves around" [emoji2357] I'm just ornery. Don't mind me. Hahahah

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Lol. No it's just a general statement from an ornery old hood fireman. Lol. I listened to some guy this AM at work tell me that the rut was in "Full Swing" at his place. I asked him how it looked, he said "we got tons of little bucks sparing and chasing everything that moves around" [emoji2357] I'm just ornery. Don't mind me. Hahahah

You take that test yet? Maybe eat a snickers? 😂😂😂😂

Bigcountry40

Listen to a similar conversation yesterday, at the feed store. I just try to avoid all hunting conversations completely outside of TOO

You take that test yet? Maybe eat a snickers? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah. I def. Need a Snickers.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Yeah, written test is done, scored a 94, which is surprisingly good. Now I have an oral assessment on Nov. 7 and then two weeks after that I'll know for sure what I rank. Don't these ass clowns know that it's hunting season?! Nov. 7?! Come on man. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah. I def. Need a Snickers.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Yeah, written test is done, scored a 94, which is surprisingly good. Now I have an oral assessment on Nov. 7 and then two weeks after that I'll know for sure what I rank. Don't these ass clowns know that it's hunting season?! Nov. 7?! Come on man. Lol

😂😂😂 it’s a damn conspiracy I tell ya!!!! 😂😂😂

Good luck....