Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

the suspense is killing me!!!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Its gonna be a long couple of weeks , as I wait for my IR-6 maybe I can sleep the days away....Its like christmas time back in the day!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You are not alone Ryan. A buddy and I bought 4 Spypoints and had a Bushnell left over to hang. Hung 5 on a property last week to canvas the area we are pretty sure has a monster residing in it. It is killing me right now. I have a chubby to go swap cards but I am staying out for about another week. Like a crack addict needing a fix right now. lol

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm jealous, I've been out two or three times trying to catch my property owners home to get my slip signed, I haven't even gotten mine hung yet!! :tantrum:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got mine today. What setting you guys got it on for pics per second or whatever. My dad is the one pissing with it and he said it's either 1 pic per minute or 4 per second. That doesn't seem right.

Run it on video dude. That's where the cameras shine IMO. I'm running 30 second videos in 1 minute delays and I'm loving it. Your prerogative, but the video has become a favorite feature for me after years of never doing it like that...

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Run it on video dude. That's where the cameras shine IMO. I'm running 30 second videos in 1 minute delays and I'm loving it. Your prerogative, but the video has become a favorite feature for me after years of never doing it like that...

What gb sd card are you using Jessie?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Are you running high or low on the quality.

High. My one cam has taken 500+ videos already and it still reads full battery. I'm really impressed with that. I'm sold on these being a strictly video cam. Sure the pics are easier to share, but the videos are far more useful IMO. I've learned more from those 500 videos than I would have from 5,000 pictures.