Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Store is OPEN for Business!!!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I believe what I originally said is much ado about nothing. With the pics posted above with me wearing, you can see the emblem is off to the side. I wear pocket T shirts all the time & my eyes picked up on it right away. I'm a skinny guy, so that's probably why. The emblems aren't centered like a pocket is, just the same is all. My wife said it looked fine, so it's just me.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I believe what I originally said is much ado about nothing. With the pics posted above with me wearing, you can see the emblem is off to the side. I wear pocket T shirts all the time & my eyes picked up on it right away. I'm a skinny guy, so that's probably why. The emblems aren't centered like a pocket is, just the same is all. My wife said it looked fine, so it's just me.

That's the reason I asked for a pic of it laying down. It looks to be right about where a pocket would be but could stand to move over a tad.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hey guys, I just spoke with Hanna. We have one item that is in queue, its an embroidered item. It wont get done until at least 3 more are ordered. If anyone was thinking of getting something, now would be the time. It'll help get the other item pushed through. Thanks.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Yes, now would be the time. They need a total of 4 embroidery items to be ordered before they will do them. 3 more and they will have 4 total items.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
It just arrived today, boys. Hot damn im ready to wear these. Been wanting to wear red TOO shirt for friday R.E.D. 20170331_170427.jpg
20170331_165942.jpg