Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FYI The Tool & Implement Thread

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
@5Cent I love my Northstar boom sprayer... but I had some questions about changing nozzle and tips to modify spray rate. I found out they are out of Australia and didn't get much response back from the company. I will steer clear of them when it is time to replace.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Been stocking up on ryobi tools for the upcoming chicken coop build and a few batteries. Also been charging them for the storm in case i need to rely on the work lights i have.

List so far:
Drill
impact drill
sliding miter saw and stand
18 ga stapler
reciprocating saw
lights (2)
Bluetooth radio
jigsaw

Slowly building up my ability to work on thing around the homestead

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I needed a new mower so I went with a battery powered 25" Greenworks Pro.
IMG_20220206_073455045.jpg
IMG_20220206_082939171.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Coming up on 21 years since I was gifted an 18V Dewalt cordless tool set. I wore the drill out around 2012 and replaced with my first 20V tool. I've since added a driver and hammer drill, along with the pruning saw, so I've got a few batteries now. The last 18V battery shit itself last weekend and the one tool I used the most was the reciprocating saw. Home Depot had this unit with a battery on sale at the "tool only" price. I love this thing for pruning trees to hang stands and this is much lighter than my other, so it should serve me well.

20220412_162625.jpg

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Coming up on 21 years since I was gifted an 18V Dewalt cordless tool set. I wore the drill out around 2012 and replaced with my first 20V tool. I've since added a driver and hammer drill, along with the pruning saw, so I've got a few batteries now. The last 18V battery shit itself last weekend and the one tool I used the most was the reciprocating saw. Home Depot had this unit with a battery on sale at the "tool only" price. I love this thing for pruning trees to hang stands and this is much lighter than my other, so it should serve me well.

View attachment 150055
Hey Jesse is it a 2 amp hour battery? They have the same great deal on a cordless impact gun and mine is about done for.