Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The wide 8

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Congratulations, man, the rest of your season is going to be great now. You're high, the pressure is off, and you can just relax and do whatever you want, hunting- wise. Glad your plans worked. Impressive.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks everyone!!

I’ve been fortunate to kill 2 bucks in 4 years on opening day. It’s such an odd feeling. I am still riding high but I know I soon will be longing to shoot another deer. Good thing is I have a big freezer, and plenty of farms that need does smacked.

@hickslawns - sorry I haven’t taped him. I’ve never been big on scoring deer and I just measure his spread yet lol. I will for ya and let ya know. I will definitely send his teeth in for cementum annuli aging.

thanks again everyone.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I don't care what he scores. He is a great deer. He made you happy enough to shoot him. That tells me he scores just right. The spread just impresses me.
Yes! I didn’t mean that as you care about score. I just meant it as I don’t pull a tape out on deer, just never have. Sorry if that came off wrong. I do want to measure his spread!! I’ve had so many ask.

Reactions: hickslawns