Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TheOhioOutdoors Commercial..

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Nice Video Alex! I just bought Sony Vegas yesterday so I could do some editing. It's funny you made a commercial cause I was thinking of doing the same thing also!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Nice Video Alex! I just bought Sony Vegas yesterday so I could do some editing. It's funny you made a commercial cause I was thinking of doing the same thing also!

I was just talking to Joe about that program today. Right now I'm splicing and dicing between 2 other programs. How much did it cost?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I was just talking to Joe about that program today. Right now I'm splicing and dicing between 2 other programs. How much did it cost?

$100 Figured I would start out with this, it is fairly simple to use. If I get real serious about it later I will invest some more money in it. One option it has that I really like is you can link your YouTube account to it and it will convert and upload your videos to your YouTube account if you wish.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I was wondering how that sony vegas was. I thoguht about getting it for my home computer just to ding dong around with. Its right up there as top of the food chain editing programs.