Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

There's still some potential...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Thought I would throw up this pic even though he is not a shooter. This is one of the best looking 2.5's I have seen on our farm in the five years we have been out there. Despite all the issues with the tresspassing, there was something good to come from it. I spent over an hour with the neighbor last night and before I left, he showed me some trail cam pics. There are four shooters running our farm right now. He only has pics of the one, a deer with a main-framed 10-point side with a left side that is pure junk. The other three are a big 8 (140ish), and big 9 that he saw yesterday at 9AM drinking from the pond, and a huge 10 that I believe is the Lucky 10 from last year. (Tucky can tell you all about that deer!) This guy knows big deer, so I trust his evaluation. Needless to say, I was glad to hear the good news after such a shitty couple of days...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
View attachment 220

I am looking at a pile of belly hair from Lucky 10 right now!! I still have it in my van, every time I look at it I chuckle a bit.
Tough to tell from that pic, but that deer was every bit of 150. We saw that deer four times in back to back weekends and was in bow range of two of my stands 3 of the 4 times and survived. Where the fuck was I?!? :D