Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

They're cutting till it hurts..... Us.....

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Well they're cutting budgets to trim the defecit and seen to be overlooking their own budgets.... Take a look at the last para.... Seems some people really thought highly of themselves.... I believe a 10 percent accross the board cut should be dealt.... Regardless of the program..... And if it can't be worked out then at least no increase on the program.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110205/ap_on_re_us/us_keeping_congress_flush

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
An Initial cut of 5% and another of 2.5 is Better than the 23% increase we saw under previous rule. I agree though they need to cut that 8% from the previous 23% increase so 31%..... They need to De-fund many federal programs, departments etc, not cut funds. The IRS alone costs 10 BILLION a year to operate. Switch to a federal sales tax and eliminate them. I don't see these cuts as hurting "US".. Others maybe.. But last i checked i was a taxpayer. I'm not on welfare, and generally don't depend on anything from the government except maintaining roadways. I think it's good they made sweeping cuts... Keep them coming.. To include congressional and presidential cuts.

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Yeah thread are probably a hundred plus federally funded programs that should go away...... wish I could be on that reform panel..... people would probably put a hit out on me hahaha.....