Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Things i sometimes think about.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yep, I never get them either and rarely get sick. I eat a lot of wild game, particulalarly deer meat. I think that eating wild game has something in it that helps with immunity.

May be true Chad, but washing your hands a lot has proven too me too be the best prevention for me..... Hand sanitizer does in a pinch but good old fashion soap and water.....

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
but good old fashion soap and water.....

If it's regular soap. My personal belief is that by using all that anti-bacterial stuff (it's in everything now!) is not good for us. Your body needs X amount of germs to become immune to them and using too much anti-bacterial products takes away from that.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If it's regular soap. My personal belief is that by using all that anti-bacterial stuff (it's in everything now!) is not good for us. Your body needs X amount of germs to become immune to them and using too much anti-bacterial products takes away from that.

Agree'd.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
When Chinese tourists visit the states do they buy their souvenirs here? They are after all made in China. Why not wait until you get home.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you want to have sex with Siamese twins do you need consent from both of them? Is it still considered a threesome? How about if they're raped does the rapist get two charges?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
At times I thought I was too while deployed too the desert... But the amount of crud you get in close proximaty too with thousands in a confined area it just gets passed around... The crud as we call it makes it's way typically two too three times a deployment.... Last couple I just wash my hands all the time and used hand sanitizer while I was driving and duties as an expedieter and my bouts with it were non exsistant.....

you know that space between the toilet seat and the toilet tank? What happens if some chick with long hair touchs that when see is going to the bathroom. Now your making out with her and you have the poo hair in your face. I thought about that today...

Last edited:

RUT NUT

A guy at work told me the other day...."CRAZY guy that is!....that he doesn't ever get sick because he eats his buggers! WTF?! He said that eating all of those germs builds up his immune system! I no longer talk to this guy! Haha!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
A guy at work told me the other day...."CRAZY guy that is!....that he doesn't ever get sick because he eats his buggers! WTF?! He said that eating all of those germs builds up his immune system! I no longer talk to this guy! Haha!

Hate to think about how he avoids diarrhea

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
That works fine for my toilet but what about other toilets?

My bad. I just assumed she's be taking a shower before coming over???? Tell her short hair turns you on? :smiley_confused_vra