Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Things that make you go hmmmm

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I went to set up a trail cam today an grabbed a 32 gig SD card out of my desk drawer. I popped it in to the computer to double check what was on it and there were pics from a Cuddyback?? My cams are moultrie. There’s 250 pics of a feeder that I don’t recognize dated October and November of 2019. There’s a couple people pictured that I don’t recognize either. I have no idea where this SD card came from. I’d never take a card out of someone’s camera. It’s buggin the heck out of me. 🤔

Reactions: Big_Holla
I went to set up a trail cam today an grabbed a 32 gig SD card out of my desk drawer. I popped it in to the computer to double check what was on it and there were pics from a Cuddyback?? My cams are moultrie. There’s 250 pics of a feeder that I don’t recognize dated October and November of 2019. There’s a couple people pictured that I don’t recognize either. I have no idea where this SD card came from. I’d never take a card out of someone’s camera. It’s buggin the heck out of me. 🤔

WTF? Maybe you have someone sneaking in and swapping cards on you?

Reactions: giles and Spencie

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Yeah that might freak you out.
I have a work buddy that wanted me and another buddy to check his cam while he was on vacation. We happily obliged. But also downloaded pics of giant bucks and bigfoot on the sd card we put back in....and maybe a pic of the company witch flipping him off. It was all fun and games until he got to that pic. He never asked us to check his cameras again.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
If someone swapped my card I would have realized when I pulled the card. I can’t imagine I’d not check a card or forget that it was switched on me.
The only explanation that makes any sense is maybe I found it someplace and forgot

Reactions: CJD3 and Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If someone swapped my card I would have realized when I pulled the card. I can’t imagine I’d not check a card or forget that it was switched on me.
The only explanation that makes any sense is maybe I found it someplace and forgot
Down at the orchard?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Its a hoax
CF41CBA8-C2F9-4D60-8D8D-2C1F2BE9E173.jpeg

Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles