Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This is neat. Live trough cam

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I have to admit that this live stream has been my fix for not being out in the woods huntin the past couple of days. So far, it's helping get through until I can make it back out there with the muzzleloader.

Thanks again Kevin for turning me on to this channel. I even got the wife into it. She looked the place up last night on the computer, which is a place up in Maine.

I'm thinking about doing the same setup here at our place. In fact, I talked about it with the wife a while back in getting a camera security system in place and hang a couple of live streaming cameras at the bait station. I think I'm definitely gonna go for it now after seeing this guys setup. He's definitely got it goin on and I can honestly tell you, I can't stop watching his channel at the moment. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bowkills

Nw oh
I have to admit that this live stream has been my fix for not being out in the woods huntin the past couple of days. So far, it's helping get through until I can make it back out there with the muzzleloader.

Thanks again Kevin for turning me on to this channel. I even got the wife into it. She looked the place up last night on the computer, which is a place up in Maine.

I'm thinking about doing the same setup here at our place. In fact, I talked about it with the wife a while back in getting a camera security system in place and hang a couple of live streaming cameras at the bait station. I think I'm definitely gonna go for it now after seeing this guys setup. He's definitely got it goin on and I can honestly tell you, I can't stop watching his channel at the moment. :ROFLMAO:
Get the link hooked up for us to watch if you do. That way if a biggin walks by when your not watching someone might pic it up for you.

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Your heavy 8 is back!

I seen him already and my shop TV has had it up all day again today, while the other live cam is running in the back ground with the sound on my laptop :LOL:

Yeah, I'm sick in the head with this channel currently.

Seriously, I don't think I've had this much TV screen time in quite some time. Tomorrow, before my boys get here, I'll be shopping for some solar type security cameras along with an entire computer system package for our place to store it all, and broadcast it out to the new website, or YouTube.

That will be my Xmas gift to me.

Last edited:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That was a stud for sure at 0950. If u read the comments of viewers on youtube, they'll talk about certain bucks and at what time they showed up. You can then scroll back the video to see.

20201223_132205.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles