Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

this is no joke please read

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Wow, sorry to hear about this UK. What a freakin' scum bag. Hope they catch the SOB and he gets what's coming to him. :mad: Repeat offenders in these matter should be executed. There is no such thing as rehabilitation for these pukes.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The only way he would make it to prison would be if the cops find him before a distrait,temporally insane family member does. Not uncommon in these types of cases.

rrr

Crazy. (I'll say it another time: crazy)

I was talking to my family tonight and my mom/sister/aunt always walk at the cemetery in the evenings and hadn't heard any of this. I warned them that if they were going to take dad (and for dad to practice his ccw).

I hope that the media gets wind of this so that people are warned and they catch the bastard.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! This is terrible to hear UK. I am sorry to hear about your sister (and other victims) unfortunate incidents. Hang them by their junk is what I say. Some sickos just cannot be fixed. There is no such thing as rehabilitation. Even the prisoners know these pukes are not going to be "fixed". You cannot change them when they are this domented. Makes me cringe to think about it. Hope your sister is alright. Hope they catch him before you do. Would hate to see you in the slammer too.

lung buster

hocking county
Sorry to hear this awful news Kat. I hope that your sister is ok after what she's been through. Try to keep a cool head as best as you can and don't do something that you may regret.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
That is absolutely horrible that your sister was victimized. Having a family memeber go through the same thing, i feel your rage.

Hopefully they catch this scumbag. Actually i hope someone else does cause its probably the only way true justice will be served.o