Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This little dude rocks!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
It must be the mohawk. Impressive little guy that's for sure, but I could still take him:smiley_blackeye:

I cracked up reading the comments.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Kid is quick that's for sure. Think it's funny watching him strut out there with his arms all puffed out like that though lmao.

Will be interesting to see where he goes and how he is doing in a few more years.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Kid is quick that's for sure. Think it's funny watching him strut out there with his arms all puffed out like that though lmao.

Will be interesting to see where he goes and how he is doing in a few more years.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...lol

I wonder if Dana White has seen this kid yet?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He is the "aggresive" kid right now. Add to that he has had some good (at least alot) of coaching. It is so hard to tell at 8 if they are going to be any good or not. By HS this kid could be just "good". Puberty is a bitch to some...

Beentown

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
He is the "aggresive" kid right now. Add to that he has had some good (at least alot) of coaching. It is so hard to tell at 8 if they are going to be any good or not. By HS this kid could be just "good". Puberty is a bitch to some...

Beentown

Very true. I tried wrestling when I was a kid and couldn't stand it so I stuck with baseball for 10yrs and really liked it. Now, that I am 37, I love the aspects and dynamics of wrestling and try to pull moves all the time on my 5'3" 150lb 11yr old...lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That kid's an animal! Fuggin hilarious watchin him strut around like Tommy Tough-Nuts. lmao