Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This seasons plot layout...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Had a Stihl FS 90 and FS85 Pro with poly heads, two rakes, and three guys. Took us 5 hours to clear a little over 1/4 acres worth of food plots. One things for sure, I might not have the most physically demanding job around, but I can flat ass work when I have to...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a Stihl FS 90 and FS85 Pro with poly heads, two rakes, and three guys. Took us 5 hours to clear a little over 1/4 acres worth of food plots. One things for sure, I might not have the most physically demanding job around, but I can flat ass work when I have to...

Damn, bro... I hope you guys had some heavy duty leather gloves on. I got fuckin blisters on my hands just looking at those pics!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Going to make a little change to the plan and plant both my bottom fields in the Biologic's Green Patch Plus. I got a steal on enough to do both plots today and I won't have to scramble to get my plots in the ground now. I'll plan on planting around the second weekend in the August, so I have some more time to get my plots a little bigger and address my broken sprayer issue. If I can get that done, I'll be in great shape by mid-August. The Green Patch really brings to the table all the things I want from my plots, so it's high time I try it out. For years I've seen the fields the Drury's grow and hoped I could come close to replicating those results. We'll see what happens this year!!!

Buckmaster

Portage
My seed order came in and I picked it up yesterday. I'm hopeful mine should be going in this weekend. I have 5 recruits coming to camp to help out.
It's going to be a hot one. I better stock up on some beer.