Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Those of you with iphones

Diablo54

Outside
What apps do you reccomend or like? I personally use tapatalk amd accuweather the most.
Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Facebook, Tapatalk, eBay, PayPal, Sirius, Pandora (internet radio), SoundHound (music ID app), Score Center from ESPN, Angry Birds, Crush the Castle, Buck Hunter Pro, ATV Offroad, Euchre 3D, Talking Tom, Primos, Flashlight Pro, and the Carpenter app.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's the 21st top download on the itunes App stores free list.. What's that tell ya... Iphone.. It;s not just for libtard yuppies anymore...

Or I'm only saying that because i own an Ipod touch now and I want this feeling of queerness to go away..
Either way. I'm going to download it.. lol

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It's the 21st top download on the itunes App stores free list.. What's that tell ya... Iphone.. It;s not just for libtard yuppies anymore...

Or I'm only saying that because i own an Ipod touch now and I want this feeling of queerness to go away..
Either way. I'm going to download it.. lol

You'll love it dude. Even my grandfather embraced technology and he was as old school as it came in some ways. But he was one of the first people I knew with a PC and printer. I got that from him. I love technology and the iPhone/iPod is at the top of the list. They are addicting!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You'll love it dude. Even my grandfather embraced technology and he was as old school as it came in some ways. But he was one of the first people I knew with a PC and printer. I got that from him. I love technology and the iPhone/iPod is at the top of the list. They are addicting!!!

Pffffft.... Apparently they don't get text messages i send to them... lmao....

The ex gave it to me so I couldn't really say no.. Nice little contraption.. I've been playing the hell out of angry birds and it already has all 3 Jamey Johnson CD's on it. lol

Diablo54

Outside
Pffffft.... Apparently they don't get text messages i send to them... lmao....

The ex gave it to me so I couldn't really say no.. Nice little contraption.. I've been playing the hell out of angry birds and it already has all 3 Jamey Johnson CD's on it. lol

Can't beat jamey johnson.

Diablo54

Outside
whats an iphone?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Google Sky Map- Very cool!Advanced Bubble level
Bar code scanner
Compass
Police scanner
angry birds...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
You should download the Primos one TOO. It's addicting and I've actually used it through my Jeep speakers to have some good laughs. It imitates most of their calls, but its interactive. Example: The Primos Can is worked by tipping your iPhone like you would the can. Their Feeding Mallard call is operated by shaking the phone. It's kind fun.