Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TikTok Vids.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I’ve been resisting the TikTok craze and haven’t downloaded the app. A couple of buddies have and they post some good ones on Facebook. My nephew posted one yesterday that shows a guy calling in two Tom’s and cuts away to Kevin Hart shooting a shotgun and getting thrown backwards. I wanted to share it here so I broke down and went to the App Store. Upon selecting TikTok, it then asked me for my email password. I backed out and tried again…same thing. I’ve never had an app ask for my email password, just my Apple sign in. F them…I’m not giving them my email password. WTF do they need my email password for?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I’ve been resisting the TikTok craze and haven’t downloaded the app. A couple of buddies have and they post some good ones on Facebook. My nephew posted one yesterday that shows a guy calling in two Tom’s and cuts away to Kevin Hart shooting a shotgun and getting thrown backwards. I wanted to share it here so I broke down and went to the App Store. Upon selecting TikTok, it then asked me for my email password. I backed out and tried again…same thing. I’ve never had an app ask for my email password, just my Apple sign in. F them…I’m not giving them my email password. WTF do they need my email password for?
I refuse to download it.