Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tip of the day.... FLASHLIGHT

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
So I'm thinking of myself I want to get one of these quote as seen on TV on quote flashlight. So I'm thinking Menards has an as seen on TV section. A Menards is right around the corner from where I work, so off to Menards I go at lunch one day this week. So right as you walk in the door at Menards, there's a battery and flashlight section. I didn't find an 8000 Lumen headlamp like I was hoping, but I did find a nice little 400 lumen Eveready headlamp that I picked up for twenty bucks. If I want more I can go back and buy more and if I lose a $20 flashlight I won't be pissed off.
View attachment 112148View attachment 112149

So then I goes over to the As Seen On TV section, and they don't have that groovy headlamp. But they do have this job e that I'd seen on TV and wanted to get one so I picked one up and I'm glad I did
View attachment 112150View attachment 112151View attachment 112152

So the long and the short of it, the search still goes on. I have a proclivity for buying cheap things in case I lose them. So I will buy a bunch of different headlamps until I find one that I really really like, and then I'll buy a half dozen.
Something you use a lot or something really good...you got to have one "on the shelf" as I call it.