Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com T-Shirts, Hats, Decals

I'm interested in...

• Decals

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shirts/Hats

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cheetos and Beer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's how we roll at concerts and other events...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315114015.111626.jpg

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Well... Yeah, but I was tailgating in 95 degree weather. Either the sleeves went or the whole shirt. I decided to spare the people there of my beer gut and just express my right to bear arms.

:smiley_clap:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Joe, you guys got any large shirts in stock right now? Need one for my video so I can represent TOO!

Unfortunately we don't have any STOCK built up. It has been order by order filled and shipped. We usually try to get a 12 shirt order since it is a lot of work to setup the screen print. We may have another option for smaller orders and they are going to do a test run to see if it will actually workout. I will check back with them on Tuesday and see if the printer is able to do the designs. If the printer ( Much like a printer we use for paper they use for shirts) is able to do the designs then they can do an order even just a single shirt and get it out PDQ compared to getting an order for screen print and taking a week to get the stuff worked into the printing schedule, printed, dried, and then shipped in just over a week. Hats are not a problem as those can be done at anytime singularly or bulk and shipped. Since I'm dealing with the co-owner now I don't forse any issues like we have had with the outside sales guy we used before. They are going to get me updated orderforms and looking into getting an order site again since our store isn't wanting to work right for some reason and is being a pain in my ass lol.

When are you going to shoot your video ?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Unfortunately we don't have any STOCK built up. It has been order by order filled and shipped. We usually try to get a 12 shirt order since it is a lot of work to setup the screen print. We may have another option for smaller orders and they are going to do a test run to see if it will actually workout. I will check back with them on Tuesday and see if the printer is able to do the designs. If the printer ( Much like a printer we use for paper they use for shirts) is able to do the designs then they can do an order even just a single shirt and get it out PDQ compared to getting an order for screen print and taking a week to get the stuff worked into the printing schedule, printed, dried, and then shipped in just over a week. Hats are not a problem as those can be done at anytime singularly or bulk and shipped. Since I'm dealing with the co-owner now I don't forse any issues like we have had with the outside sales guy we used before. They are going to get me updated orderforms and looking into getting an order site again since our store isn't wanting to work right for some reason and is being a pain in my ass lol.

When are you going to shoot your video ?

Thursday. It's not a big deal though Adam, I'll just run the site address at the bottom of the video.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Family sported the TOO gear this weekend. I wore a tee-shirt to the Zoo Saturday and one to the Geauga Co. fair today. In addition, it shrunk a bit in the wash, so I have officially lost my hoodie to my wife!

Last edited: