Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Gear Store - Coming Soon!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Decals and cozies will get worked out over time.

Crew neck sweatshirts are doable. Polos, eh. Let's see how this goes before we add an entire wardrobe! LOL

I'm also considering some "premium" gear. Like buying some heavy duty Carhart hoodies for embroidery. I have one that was a gift in the oilfield and it's badass. Well worth the $75 it would have costs. It has MILES on it and you can barely tell.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Love my hoodie that has he skull logo on left chest and then the big version of it on the back.

X2 although I've got a burn hole about the size of a pencil eraser on the front from a Stroud's outing lol

Beanies sound like a good idea.... But don't forget the Thong for Swantukey.... Lime green I believe lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You really want to see this Randy dude in a thong... You are a sick man Ric! SICK!!!

Hell no!!! Must got me mixed up with Brian!!! No, pics of each item with details like you find when shopping online with Cabelas and such! Prolly a dumbass question but just making sure....rotflmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
FINALLY. I'm just glad it has gotten to toss point. It's been a huge headache since we started it lol. I know what I did to get the stuff done and a few of you other guys as well. I'll be a happy man to log on and go into the store and get a new hat. My last one was stolen by housekeeping at the hotel a free weeks ago.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
FINALLY. I'm just glad it has gotten to toss point. It's been a huge headache since we started it lol. I know what I did to get the stuff done and a few of you other guys as well. I'll be a happy man to log on and go into the store and get a new hat. My last one was stolen by housekeeping at the hotel a free weeks ago.

Must have been a big fan of TOO. Sorry for your loss Adam.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I was thinking cozies until I saw you had it listed. Bottle and can? I know Chad and I would be interested in the banner you had at last years shoot. I also like the idea of the fitted hat.

Yes sir im looking forward to it.