Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO get together

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Used to make a annual trip to the lumber yard to get my permission slip signed by Clay... That is untill they leased their property out to some lawyer in Steubennville.... That was a sad day in my hunting career...

Buckmaster

Portage
You could have the wheeler ride at The Rumble on the Ridge in Adena then party, fish, and spend the night at Ugly's. :smiley_cheer:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
J and Kat... We could ride together. J, me and Kat are 10 minutes apart.

Some of Denoons prop runs right into the hollow behind my house. I used to have slips from them as well. Them lawyers don't fuck around. They've taken several people to court for trespassing.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
i just cant seem to find permission for around here

I know Fernwood State Forest pretty well. I could put you onto some places there that could produce some nice deer. There are places that border Mingo and Jefferson Sportsman that most guys think is part of the clubs, but it's public.
Also, have you ever thought of joining someplace like Hopedale Sportsman, Mingo Sportsman, or Jefferson Sportsman? I'm a memeber at Mingo and I know members of the other two places. I might be able to get you on a waiting list. My only problem is I can't sponsor anyone because I don't attend meetings.
Just some ideas for ya.