Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Harvests Video

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That was an awesome recap - it was cool seein' all the pics and recognizing them and callin out names....

No "sexy pic" though...but I guess it wouldn't have fit with the music....:smiley_crocodile:

Now we need a calendar....

thanks for the hard work and dedication and makin something cool for all of us....

rrr

Danman - One of my ideas for another video is a "site video introduction" about the guys on here...I didn't want to spoil a potential centerfold!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding Steve! I know there were some missing, but dang! There was some blood spilled this season! Great job guys!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome vid, awesome song and awesome pics! That was kickass Steve and those who helped! A great group of guys we have here on TOO!

rrr

Thanks again fellas. It was a lot of fun to put TOOgether and I imagine that I'll be putting together another one sometime....we'll see ;)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I will be getting my new computer this week and maybe me and Steve can work on something here very soon for the yote and shed season. After that will be turkey season and all the work going into food plots. This is going to be fun :D.

Might even be enough groundhogs to put something together lmao.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang... sorry it took me so long to see this, Steve. Great job on the video! I think it turned our awesome!