Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO #Honor Hunts

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Josh - I know Lucas is with you watching over you. Great tribute. You will remain in my prayers.
Look forward to staying in touch throughout the hunts.

Lumberhead - looks awesome!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
IMG_20140927_082212.jpg

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I sit in the stand for the first time this year. The emotions are high but as I sit here I feel at peace. I know that Connor is sitting with me. I reflect on all the times we hunted together. From the first time you saw a deer and was shaking so bad you could not raise your gun TOO your first harvest. I smile and I laugh as the memories flow. This hunt and this year are dedicated to you son. I love you and I miss you so much. I know you are safe and I know you will be with me every day. I honor you son. #honorconnor
View attachment 24532

Last edited:

Ricer2231

I sit in the stand for the first time this year. The emotions are high but as I sit here I feel at peace. I know that Connor is sitting with me. I reflect on all the times we hunted together. From the first time you saw a deer and was shaking so bad you could not raise your gun TOO your first harvest. I smile and I laugh as the memories flow. This hunt and this year are dedicated to you son. I love you and I miss you so much. I know you are safe and I know you will be with me every day. I honor you son. #honorconnor

Very well said. God Bless You and your family and good luck this season.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Haven't seen a deer yet. Maybe Connor can send one my way today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412860341723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412860341723.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 295
BigTen, I'm like the others and had no idea what you have gone through as well. It's something to learn more about what others have gone though in life to make them who they are today. I give you guys credit for being able to get through this and hopefully find solace through all of this and the friendships you find here. My thoughts and prayers to all of you.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Made it out this morning for a couple hours.
Driving to the farm I really started reflecting on life.
Decided that this hunt was dedicated to;
#TOO Honor Hunts - This hunt is for everyone in the TOO Family and all their loved ones who have been lost
#honorconnor - I miss you buddy! I know you are with me everyday.
#honorlucas - Josh, I will think of Lucas every time I am in the stand. My thoughts and prayers stay with ya.
#honorjoe - I lost my dad in 2001. He died doing what he loved. Driving a truck. He taught me how to hunt, handle weapons, respect for the woods, and what it meant to be a good man. I love you and miss you dad. I hope you and Connor are having a blast.

Even though I did not take a photo of this hunt rest assured that there is one in my mind that I will reflect on often. My time in the stand has come to mean a lot more to me than it ever has. I still strive to close the deal on the ever elusive deer but I will never sit again without harvesting something. Memories, old and new, are my new game and there are no bag limits.

Prayers too all those who have lost someone and to those around you. May you have the strength to make it through the hard times, the humility to know you can't do it alone, and the courage to pay it forward.

#honorconnor