Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Member featured on F&S

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He should from Youtube.. People do make money there. I think it depends on the hits. I don, know... But as far as a copyright, i'm sure youtube has their ass covered as far as using it.

rrr

I texted Fluteman and bowhunter1023, neither had heard of this yet. Good thing he's wearing his BEC apparel in the video!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just got home and looked it up. Seems everyone over there is a critic! lol

I received an email a few months ago about profit sharing for this video, but setting up an account for it is kinda costly, and I'm not sure I would get back what I put into it.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Still pretty cool. I felt like commenting, but I ain't registering just to argue with haters! :D
That's what I was thinking. Guys on there talking about not using a harness at all when hanging stands, then wants to criticize me for removing my belt for the climb down, or not checking my sticks before climbing up. What a bunch of idiots. I know what the hell I'm doing, and I am one of the biggest sticklers on safety you will ever meet.

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
That's what I was thinking. Guys on there talking about not using a harness at all when hanging stands, then wants to criticize me for removing my belt for the climb down, or not checking my sticks before climbing up. What a bunch of idiots. I know what the hell I'm doing, and I am one of the biggest sticklers on safety you will ever meet. Douche bags!
That's why I wanted to register, was to defend you and the sticks. But it ain't worth the effort. I'm here to tell you right now, you can't fall out of a tree with your linesmans belt attached. You might slide, but you'll catch on the sticks or catch yourself before anything bad happened. It's a hell of a lot safer than hanging a ladder stand that's for sure!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I would change the strap holding the sticks together to velcro. It would make the sticks quicker to access. jus sayin.

Nice process though.
On a calm, dark, chilly morning in the deer woods, if you listened closely you might hear old mossy horns say

"WTF" lol