Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Too promo is done!

So. Ohio Outfitters

Nahhhhh.... Just got taken to school... Lol.

LOL,
when you edit for a national tv show, your stuff had better look good, or you'll get your butt cut.....LOL.....i'm never satisfied, but always trying to improve. Glad you all liked it, anytime you want me to build you something just ask, its not a problem. I'm guessing I will air this clip around the 1st of sept or there abouts, maybe sooner

So. Ohio Outfitters

thanks guys,

don't forget.....tune in for tomorrows show, NOON and 330pm......if you have a dvr, dvr it.....channel 608 direct tv and channel 240 on dishnetwork. Sudden Impact, we appreciate your support

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sportsmans Channel and Outdoor Channel, but not the Pursuit Network. Dang! I am out of luck.

So. Ohio Outfitters

Pursuit Channel is on Direct tv channel 608 and Dish Network channel 240......it is not offered on time warner cable. OK BOYS!! the promo has been inserted onto the official SIO editing story board. It will be on with a hunt from southern ohio, around minford......youth hunt, kid passes on a nice 8, passes on a nice 10 and whacks a big 9.......very good hunt. It will be in the first segment of the show, the show will air aug 26th