Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Shoot 2018 Location and Info

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
And a HUGE congrats to @JOHNROHIO and Levi for their accomplishments Saturday. Sure glad you guys stopped by for the evening.

No better place to relax after a long day. It was an easy option with a choice of 30 min to get home or an hour to come hang out for a few hours. We would have liked to spend the weekend but, Levi had Business to tend to[emoji16].
When I gave him the option it he was pretty excited to be able to come out and strut his accomplishments and then to be welcomed by the cheering made his night.

I’m know most have already seen the picture but I’ll brag for him again.
IMG_3059.JPG

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
No better place to relax after a long day. It was an easy option with a choice of 30 min to get home or an hour to come hang out for a few hours. We would have liked to spend the weekend but, Levi had Business to tend to[emoji16].
When I gave him the option it he was pretty excited to be able to come out and strut his accomplishments and then to be welcomed by the cheering made his night.

I’m know most have already seen the picture but I’ll brag for him again. View attachment 62351
Congrats again, Levi.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

I’m know most have already seen the picture but I’ll brag for him again. View attachment 62351
Great ending too a stellar year, thanks for sharing John...
Was really cool to see his awards in person....

Reactions: finelyshedded