Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FYI TOO Sponsorship of Central Ohio Lead Slingers Steel Team

Last week the Lead Slingers shot at the Cardinal Shooting Center for the SASP National Championship. Here are the team/ Individual results:

Intermediate Sqaud -
PCC - 3rd place
Rimfire iron sights - 5th place
Rimfire optic - 5th place

Intermediate individuals -
PCC - 2nd place, Bailey Gallagher
Rimfire Iron Sights - 1st place, Bailey Gallagher
Rimfire optic - 1st place, Bailey Gallagher

Senior Squads -
Pcc - 9th place
Rimfire iron sights - 12th place
Rimfire optic - 18th place
Center Fire Pistol - 4th place

Bailey Gallagher and I also chosen to compete on Ohio's National All-state team for PCC during the Ohio State Championship back in May. Bailey and I placed 3rd together against the other 31 states that competed in the All-state. And with this it ends our Season. I will continue to shoot on my own. At the end of August I will be heading to a rimfire challenge in southern ohio, October will be a steel challenge match in Kentucky. I will be shooting smaller matches in between and will keep you guys posted.
FB_IMG_1563918003130.jpg
FB_IMG_1563917916838.jpg
FB_IMG_1563917897475.jpg
FB_IMG_1563917893996.jpg

This weekend I attended my first Rimfire Challenge competition. I shot with a great group of people. I want to thank hunters hd gold for being a sponsor at the Southern Ohio Rimfire Challenge. I want to thank the ohio outdoors for letting me share my season on their website. I also want to thank justice tactical for supplying my range bag & other supplies. Thank you to all the staff that helped run this great competition, I can't wait till next year's.

The Ohio Outdoors
Justice Tactical
Derek Martin Performance
Shari & Son Tax Services
IMG_20190819_195103_280.jpg
20190818_092333.jpg
IMG_20190819_195103_282.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This weekend I attended my first Rimfire Challenge competition. I shot with a great group of people. I want to thank hunters hd gold for being a sponsor at the Southern Ohio Rimfire Challenge. I want to thank the ohio outdoors for letting me share my season on their website. I also want to thank justice tactical for supplying my range bag & other supplies. Thank you to all the staff that helped run this great competition, I can't wait till next year's.

The Ohio Outdoors
Justice Tactical
Derek Martin Performance
Shari & Son Tax Services
View attachment 84580View attachment 84581View attachment 84582

That's awesome man! Happy to see this. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Small request, if you post elsewhere or email. The format is TheOhioOutdoors.com instead of "the Ohio outdoors". Helps other to understand it's a website.