Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Summer Gathering Food and Attendance Thread

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
As long as I don’t have to work… I plan on attending at least Saturday and Saturday night! I will bring my stuffed peppers. Sweet nannas and Hungarian waxed😏
Hopefully Jesse has room in his camper again?? That was unbelievably comfortable!
I was hoping the same thing. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
As long as I don’t have to work… I plan on attending at least Saturday and Saturday night! I will bring my stuffed peppers. Sweet nannas and Hungarian waxed😏
Hopefully Jesse has room in his camper again?? That was unbelievably comfortable!
You know, Ron. If’n you’d follow your brothers lead, that wouldn’t be an issue…. 😂

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Big Dumb Jon @Bigcountry40 called me last night while he was cruising around in his bad ass prius and was asking about the planned menu. Told him I wasnt sure of what was happening on what days except that Ric is doing wings on the smoker on Friday. He said he wanted to take care of the food for Thursday night. Think he said burgers and dogs. He can verify.

Sounds like that leaves Saturday dinner still up in the air. Im envisioning that the smoker will be rolling most of the weekend with snacks as well as main courses. Any thoughts on what Saturday night dinner could be? I can do a pork shoulder or ribs or chicken, etc. Getting close to the date so the sooner we figure it out the longer I have to plan and source what I will need.

Reactions: finelyshedded