Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail cam brand names

Smawgunner2

Athens County
Saw a 2017 similar post so thought I’d ask for new info ….but I’ve used muddy, stealth cam, moultrie and another brand that escapes my mind but they all sucked as far as picture quality. I did my research and landed on Browning. Looked on Amazon and all the reviews were shit. So I’m back to square one. Any recommendations on trail cam name brands? I don’t have cell service so don’t need cell cams. 👍🏼

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just picked up a Reveal X Pro from cabelas, they were vying for amazons prime day’s shoppers. Got a camera and solar panel. Will send it up to Ohio with the wife in a week or so and a buddy will deploy it.
Did some reading and based on reviews I pulled the trigger on it. Like all these cameras, time will tell…..

Wiley E Coyote

The Treeline MP30 from TSC is a really nice card camera. Affordable,great pics easy to setup and a great warranty it needed. Just take it back to TSC and they will swap it out. I have 8 of them and like them as well as any I've owned and I've owned them all over the last twenty years

Reactions: Smawgunner2

Floki

I use to by Bushnell paid 252 dollars for the top of the line they had one year. It failed they sent me a 80 dollar camera back . That was the last time I ever bought a Bushnell. Have a growing that I can’t complain about .

But a few years ago I decided to go off the beaten trail and go cheap. I have not been disappointed in the least . Going on year four with these camera’s .

Picture quality is great or good enough for me. Runs on 4 double A batteries can get a two year warranty from Amazon some have 3 year warranty . Come with an Sd card etc
IMG_0193.jpeg

69.99 can get extended warranty from amazon

One thing I will say is u really can’t use the screen on camera to see deer it’s just to small . Set up is a breeze.
IMG_0194.png

Floki

IMG_9100.jpeg
IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_8728.png
IMG_8592.jpeg
Some pics from cameras . They pick up animals pretty far out. Do everything I want them to do.

With the Amazon warranty 2 years no questions asked . Ya can’t beat it in my opinion . I’ll never pay that high dollar agin for a trail cam agin after using these.

Reactions: Wiley E Coyote

Floki

I’m going to buy a few more . I’m on my 4th year using the Same cams. Back then I believe I paid 60 dollars for two of them and they had a 3 year warranty from Amazon . Came with Sd cards and a coupon for free Sd card from Amazon. They also come with a swivel set up to attach to tree.