Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trashy People

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My buddy is a UPS driver he has been to that address. I was correct about the pizza boxes..... she's an extra large woman
D002FF3F-9CB4-4750-BAAF-06028E170DDE.gif

Reactions: xbowguy

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A couple years ago I went for a cruise before dark looking for deer. Came back through an area a half hour later and there was trash everywhere along the edge of the road where there just was not. Called sheriff. Plenty of names on paperwork. Turns out to be these people advertise on Facebook to clean houses after tenants move out. It's pretty common for these fuckers to dump the garbage along rural areas instead of spending the money to take to a dump. Usually goes unprosecuted because they are typically from a few counties away and hard to find out who they actually were

I needed to get some stuff hauled off from the house after cleaning the garage so I put a thing on marketplace for a junk hauler. I had 4 people message me in 20 minutes. 3 of them quit responding when I asked where they dump the trash. The guy that hauled it off does clean out work for a few local slum apartment blocks and throws it in their dumpster. I took a pic of his plate and screenshots of our conversation.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
People disgust me. When Covid just hit and everything was closed up my wife was off work. Since she was still getting paid by the county she decided she would walk out road and pick u trash. She picked up 6 Forty Gallon bags full of trash over the mile from our house to the stop sign.

For fugger sake just throw your shit away at the gas station trash cans.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
There is probably 3/4 of a mile that borders our tree farm. I picked up 16 normal trash bags the first week I started this year. (Not to even mention the bulk items like wood, mud flaps and those pesky signs they stick everywhere) 6 more bags since then. Plus there is a couple more bags to be picked up now.

Bush Light, Fireball Bottles, Camel Smokes, Chic- fi-la Cups seem to dominate a lot. Oh yea, and I'm up to 12 hypodermic needles so far....SMFH

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
We have been in hocking hills this weekend and you wouldn't believe the pieces of shit leaving trash on the trails even found dirty diapers behind some of the rocks.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I hope you find them! I have tracked down a couple fools that thought it would be cool to dump trash in my woods. Idiots left mail. I’ve done the same with people that used the dumpster at the shop... one was difficult to track down, wouldn’t answer the door. After speaking with our local cops and covering my bases with them, I scattered that chicks trash all over her front yard. 😁. Only one error in all of my vigilante efforts; Found a pile of shingles freshly dumped in our woods. Went looking for new roofs close by. Found one. Commenced to pulling in there drive with the landowner and his buddies still on the roof. Being ticked off, I cut lose with trucker language and told them exactly what I thought of them. Oops. Wrong house. I apologized profusely when I found out who the real culprit was. The people I accused were the forgiving type and wound up becoming regular customers at the pizza shop. 😁

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm now 3 for 3 in my life for pointing a firearm at another human with the finger on the trigger and not firing a round. Drunk/High POS stumbled up both sides of my house just few minutes ago. He crawled out of a shithole from down the road, spent the night getting shitty, then damn near got shot after ignoring my warnings to stop walking up my neighbor's driveway. He got to our gate and my dogs backed him down about the same time I got 911 on the phone and lit him up with the light on my Glock. That's the same time I noticed the knife on his side, so it got interesting for a few seconds. I got him back on the road without incident knowing the Sheriff was closing in. He intercepted him shortly after he disappeared out of site. The sheriff showed up to follow up after he took the dude home. He looks in my garage and sees my shotgun and says "well, he's probably lucky he didn't get tuned up." 😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm now 3 for 3 in my life for pointing a firearm at another human with the finger on the trigger and not firing a round. Drunk/High POS stumbled up both sides of my house just few minutes ago. He crawled out of a shithole from down the road, spent the night getting shitty, then damn near got shot after ignoring my warnings to stop walking up my neighbor's driveway. He got to our gate and my dogs backed him down about the same time I got 911 on the phone and lit him up with the light on my Glock. That's the same time I noticed the knife on his side, so it got interesting for a few seconds. I got him back on the road without incident knowing the Sheriff was closing in. He intercepted him shortly after he disappeared out of site. The sheriff showed up to follow up after he took the dude home. He looks in my garage and sees my shotgun and says "well, he's probably lucky he didn't get tuned up." 😂
Damn, glad it didn’t come too pressure on that trigger!!!!! How’s the family after all that?

Reactions: giles