Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ufc 128

epe

Lancaster
Don't really like him, but Jon Jones beat shoguns ass!!! He was a beast!! Miller looked good too.

sent from my HTC evo

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Shogun always looks like shit when he comes off a surgery. Not a big fan of either, but Im not certain if theres another 205 in the UFC that can handle Jones at the moment. We'll see if Rashad will take him down and lay and pray for 5 rounds. If Rashad fails, give Jones to Rampage.

Right now I'd rather see Anderson Silva jump to 205 and fight Jones, than see GSP jump to 185 and fight Anderson. GSP isnt built for 185.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Right now I'd rather see Anderson Silva jump to 205 and fight Jones, than see GSP jump to 185 and fight Anderson. GSP isnt built for 185.

I agree with that. Silva has the frame to pack it on and he's the only one I can see who can match Jones right now. IMO, he's the best all around athlete in the UFC right now. He is what the future will look like when some of these black guys start at a young age and work towards the UFC instead of the NBA or NFL. Jones has a hell of a future in front of him...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Jones looked awesome! I'm expect big things from him. If he continues to show up in that good of shape he will be hard to beat. He didn't even look winded, even toward the end of the fight.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Jon Jones is a bad, bad dude.

I like how his mood and demeanor changed with Rashad was invited into the ring. Some bad blood has recently developed because of Rashad trash talking. I can't wait to see Jones smash him.