Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Valentine's Day....

Fletch

Supporting Member
You know he took care of Pearl! Probably made her a great breakfast with special treats.👍
Ha,,Ha... I didn't say Pearl.... But that's who I meant... Figured let him mull that statement over... Heck spends more time with Pearl than the wife.... Think the special treats were heart shaped????

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Why the hate, you know I have eyes for my sweetheart.
I know one thing for sure.... That sweetheart is alot cheaper than the other one... Take her out for a romp in the woods, maybe throw her a bone or two and scratch her ears and she'll love you long time...

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I know one thing for sure.... That sweetheart is alot cheaper than the other one... Take her out for a romp in the woods, maybe throw her a bone or two and scratch her ears and she'll love you long time...
And don’t talk back. Want to see who loves you more out of your dog or wife? Lock them in the trunk of your car in the summertime for a hour. Open it up and see who is happy to see you. It’s just that simple 😂

Reactions: Fletch

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
60E4FDC4-B3A7-4747-99C9-9B350179BD70.jpeg

Reactions: triple_duece

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
22yrs ago yesterday I met my wife. Or maybe 22yrs and two days. Whatever. Today she let me sleep all day. Made me shrimp alfredo. Made me cookies "to take plowing snow this week". Got me a $75 gift certificate to Speedway Motors. Gave me a sweet card.

I woke up. Said "I need to go to the store." She laughed. Said don't worry about it. You've been busy. I didn't marry you for being romantic. I'm used to you being a non-romantic a-hole. So I gave her the $100 gift certificate towards the chair she wants for our bedroom. Told.her how awesome she is.

I'll tell you: pretty hard to complain right now. I'm a blessed man. Some women would have been livid. Mine? Well, I probably better make our anniversary next month pretty special. She's a good'un.