Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Vending Machine...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Well this was a first for me...

Fishing tackle and bait in a vending machine near Ohio / West VA line near the Ohio River.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Dang... Wonder what they put those machines for hunting season...
Amo, guns, doe-in-heat or one of those but tools...rotflmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have seen vending machines that they tried to get us to put in our shop that you could buy packs of sawzall blades and drill bits out of. I have also seen them for a work site that was all first aid.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Chester WV???? That's a first for me as well lol... I never fully recovered when they did away with beer machines lol.....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Where was that? Kwik King is a local chain. There is one right in town here. You might have been 5 minutes from my house. 10 minutes tops depending on which location.
Wintersville?
Steubenville?
Follansbee?
Toronto?

I think it was Steubenville but I'm not sure Cotty. I'll be going through next week and I'll make better note of it.

If it was in WV, they probably sell dentures! rotflmao

I think I have driven that route Big Bro. Do you go through WV for a couple miles?
Sometimes TomTom takes me through WV for a few miles on the way and sometimes it doesn't.
\When it doe's, I just paddle faster...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Cotty,
Nope. no brothers... looked more like ...kinda red necks

Looked at a map. I think it was Toronto. About 2 doors up from a McDonald's. 1/4 too 1/2 mile off the highway.
I was headed home for a couple days from S Washington county,PA.
Sometimes, depending on where I'm at in the county, the Tom Tom takes me that way, sometimes up 79N to 80W AND sometimes I end up cutting over to Rt 51 too Rt 46 to Rt 11N
However I go I end up on Rt. 11N around Youngstown and drive to Ashtabula...
Is Toronto near you?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Was that thing refrigerated?
Candy bars melt in vending machines in warm weather...wonder what that thing smells like in July?