Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My hearing is awful. Constant ringing. I did another hearing test a couple years back and the gal did my test and asked how many times I was blown up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, you’re not old enough too be that bad.... Yet 😂😂😂
I did a little reading and one article had mentioned some folks are getting some relief from tinnitus wearing the hearing aide.... Not sure if I put a lot of stock in it but would be willing too give it a trial and error period for free of course 😂😂😂

rooster85

Lake County
I prefer not to wear a hearing aid, it’s easier to avoid human interaction when I can’t hear real well lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: giles

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Damn, you’re not old enough too be that bad.... Yet 😂😂😂
I did a little reading and one article had mentioned some folks are getting some relief from tinnitus wearing the hearing aide.... Not sure if I put a lot of stock in it but would be willing too give it a trial and error period for free of course 😂😂😂
I have bad ringing in my ears and got tested. They were able to determine the range of hearing loss in each ear and said they have hearing aids that actually cancel out the ringing. I still won’t be able to hear anything on that particaular frequency but wouldn’t have to put up with the constant ringing either. Bad news is that they cost about $3-5000 each....and not covered by insurance. For the inconvenience of wearing them plus the cost, I’d rather have the ringing. Only time it really bothers me is when I’m sitting in a deer stand in the winter and it sounds like I’m surrounded by crickets.😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have bad ringing in my ears and got tested. They were able to determine the range of hearing loss in each ear and said they have hearing aids that actually cancel out the ringing. I still won’t be able to hear anything on that particaular frequency but wouldn’t have to put up with the constant ringing either. Bad news is that they cost about $3-5000 each....and not covered by insurance. For the inconvenience of wearing them plus the cost, I’d rather have the ringing. Only time it really bothers me is when I’m sitting in a deer stand in the winter and it sounds like I’m surrounded by crickets.😂

My worst time is at night in bed, that time before you drift off... Ceiling fan used too negate it but the last year it gotten worse....

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
E270EF7D-D907-4E8E-A24D-7D13482EB6BB.jpeg

Reactions: triple_duece