Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wanna talk crazy?

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Notice this is in the survival section. With everything being posted in the political thread, I can’t help but turn my wheels towards zombies. I’ve dipped in and out of this type of thought for many years and was once very well prepared. It is a conversation I generally prefer kept face to face. But I don’t mind talking about it publicly as I have a lot of experience in this area.

I opened the floor if anyone wants to talk about it. I believe any information shared will benefit all of us in some way shape or form. Doesn’t need to be a collapse, one natural disaster can change your life, thoughts like this just might save it.

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
In reality this type of conversation puts people on edge and makes them uncomfortable. I understand both sides and I’m comfortable either not talking about it or bringing up my thoughts.

Either way, grocery stores only carry 2 days worth of food on the shelves. Look at what happens if they just call for snow! Are you ready?

rooster85

Lake County
Zombies are plausible but not probable imo. Either way I’ve been prepping for years. I think this could be a fun topic bro. I talked to a doc from the CDC in Atlanta once and made a mocking comment about zombies and he thinks that they’re every bit as possible as anything in a EOTWAWKI situation. Kinda makes you wonder.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
I think so, this topic very much interest me and I feel like TOO has some experts that don’t even know they’re experts. The main dude that comes to mind is cooking meat now without a fire! I honestly believe he would be happier in life if things collapsed.

giles

Supporting Member
In a bar
I’m talking about anything that will keep you from going to the grocery store or any store for weeks at a time.