Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Warrior Dash anbody?

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I think this would be alot of fun but very humbling at the same time. Im currently out with a foot issue so Im going to have to pass. Im pretty sure their is a sign up deadline also. Is it in Logan this year?

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
It's SOLD OUT!

Beentown and I are going to do it next year if they come back to Ohio.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep! My buddy does it out in Oregon and he says it is a blast. I will be doing it next year.

Drinking...check
Hotties...check
getting a little competition blood flowing....check
An excuse to bull doze some hippies....check

Yeah, I am in!

Beentown

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Yep! My buddy does it out in Oregon and he says it is a blast. I will be doing it next year.

Drinking...check
Hotties...check
getting a little competition blood flowing....check
An excuse to bull doze some hippies....check

Yeah, I am in!

Beentown

Hell, I thought you were kidding about bulldozing hippies when you mentioned it on my FB.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
yea its in logan, ohio...........dang, it must have just sold out between monday and today. I was planning on getting my registartion in with about 8 other guys next week. That sucks! I really wanted to do this. I guess I'll plan on next year then.

im really bummed

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
yup, first year in ohio...There is another one that may be coming to ohio next year. Its called the tough mudder

http://toughmudder.com/about-us/

Next year we need to plan on getting agroup of guys to go to the warrior dash. Paint deer skulls on us or something hahahahaa

i had a group of about 8 ready to go this year then it was sold out.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Damn, I can't believe it sold out already!! I just found out about this thing last week, and thought it would be fun to get a group of us together to for this thing. That sucks. Let's put it on the calendar for next year then I guess...